Saturday, August 1, 2009

What's your Beef, Jerky?

As it stands, the plan is to depart Monday afternoon/evening. I'm heading for Philly first, then NYC. I'd eventually like to make a trip around the country, but we'll see what is feasible. Something has come up to give me cause to stabilize my life a bit. I'll be seeking work in Philly and NYC, and I have people I'm meeting up with in both locations. I'd like to make it out to Montreal and maybe Ithaca if possible.

I have a couch to crash on in Philly, but NYC I'm not as well briefed on. I'll update as I go. I keep meaning to buy batteries for my camera as well so that I can start photographing things.

I might be taking a small grill with me, if I can, I'll try to do some urban grilling.

I realized that I had a rather formidable (for one person) alcohol stash and that it needed to be drank before I left. The stash as it stands is a bottle of scotch, bottle of gin, bottle of cheap wine, and a small bottle of vodka.

Hopefully all of this ends with my making a new home after my walkabout and going back to work as a programmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment