Have some money rolling in from Ohio but not for a couple days. Taking it easy and probably getting some work done for the next couple days.
The humidity and heat here is distinctly unpleasant, practically puts you into a stupor the moment you have any beer. Nothing I'm not used to thanks to Ohio.
I've been listening to a lot of Autumn's Grey Solace lately. If you're in the mood for something pretty and chill, with tinges of the Cocteau twins, it's not a bad way to go. I find the music helps with writing as well as relaxes me.
Entertaining a lot of ideas lately with respect to work, not really all that certain how soon I want to be prepared to accept non-programming work.
I really dislike hot weather. Can't wait for it to start cooling down so that I can start thinking coherently again.
A post with a semblance of content to come when I'm in air conditioning.

No comments:
Post a Comment