Sitting in the frigid arctic wastelands of the North freezing my arse off at the moment, also known as Panera Bread. Luckily they decided to throw in a free internet with my $1.89 coffee, lest I be deprived of the internet. It is seriously cold in here. Back in High School, I was 'that' guy. The one that was always too warm, always wanted the AC on in the car. I don't know if it's because I just woke up in my car in a parking lot in the middle of the city, because of my dropping fat percentage, or what, or that Panera is just plain trying to kill me, but it is the kind of frigid in here that I would reserve the moniker 'morgue' for.
Apparently the local gentrification squad, along with a contingent of hipsters and yuppies like to chill in Panera. They are surely replications of the human body in robot form, for nobody but me could've lived long enough in this climate to type this. Hipsterbots. Hmm.
It's high time I do something productive in this oasis of wifi.
Oh yeah, the pub. Some guy at the pub was buying me shots of whiskey just to prove he could drink more alcohol than me. I was drinking on an empty stomach and still made him look silly. I need some kind of warning label that says, "do not attempt to outdrink" for my lapel or something.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment